WHY USE A BUYERS ADVOCATE?
Avoid paying too much for a property:
As we have access to industry databases we can run Comparative Market Analysis reports on any property and determine it's true value. Furthermore we don't get swayed by emotion or Selling Agent's smooth talk and can negotiate assertively on your behalf. Our aim is to assist you in buying at or under market value where possible.
Avoid the negatives that cause stress:
• Real Estate Agents not giving you the full picture or perhaps slow to return your calls.
• Properties that are described incorrectly (i.e. selling agent photos not revealing unsightly views, power lines etc)
• Exhaustion and time wasted as a result of the endless pursuit and running around.
• Buying next door to noisy or aggressive neighbours.
• Unsure of the contract process.
Save your own valuable time:
Researching properties takes a lot of time. If you are busy with work or live in another state you may not have the time to do the research and legwork required. We can do that for you.
Here's a list of activities that you would be passing on to us:
• Researching suburbs with the most potential for growth and matching your criteria.
• Finding the 'optimum locations' within these suburbs and avoiding negatives like public housing areas.
• Short listing properties that meet your criteria.
• Dealing with Real Estate Agents.
• Researching the information provided by the selling agent to make certain it is accurate.
• Visiting or photographing properties.
• Negotiating the price.
• Negotiating contract terms.
• Working with Conveyancing Solicitors.
One convenient point of contact:
Engaging a Buyers Advocate means that you deal with one point of contact versus having to deal with the many different people involved in the buying process.
At your request we can handle the entire task and give you peace of mind. Take this opportunity to leverage off your own professional team and let yourself sit back and relax while we do the hard work.
Once we have determined your price range and you are ready to buy a property, we discuss the type of property you are sourcing along with your strategy.
We extensively search the market through our specialised software for available properties that match your criteria. More importantly however, we are able to analyse each suburb with laser targeted precision, and can easily and quickly determine the most favourable location at a street level.
After narrowing the search to the properties that fit your criteria we arrange inspections. We are able to provide digital photos if you are unable to inspect or are purchasing from interstate or overseas.
We conduct a CMA (comparative market analysis) to determine the current market worth of that property. With access to agent only databases and comparable sales within the area, we are able to determine an appropriate valuation or price for the property. This ensures you don’t overpay which can happen without the right information.
We commence negotiations on your behalf, with the intention of obtaining the best possible price, terms and conditions for the property. This process can sometimes occur over a period of days, up until exchange of contracts.
Once an offer has been accepted, we recommend that your conveyancing solicitor reviews the contract of sale to verify that all legal requirements are met. We maintain contact with you until final settlement, to ensure all is running smoothly.
We track the process right through to settlement and handover.